Even more thoughts

I'm going to do it. I nearly avoided death today, this literal 3 day battle is very taxing. Once this is finished, I'm taking the motorcycle I found earlier and taking an all-nighter to get there so I can end this. It'll be for the best. Worrying about someone who is never there isn't good, I shouldn't have let it get this bad. This is why you learn from your mistakes: your doomed to repeat them if you don't. The chances of her finding this blog are almost zero, but somehow I have this feeling that she has already found it or is close too. That's what I love about her. She's smart, caring, stubborn, and cute to boot. I've been keeping an eye on twitter, seeing if there's anything that might interest her, maybe something that could make her smile, and saw that she was back on the investigation of the nonferal (I think that what they are called, Snowball should've explained it more) world. I believe the day that they came back after that tragedy was one of the best days she has had since the world ended. I wish this phone could do more that only view twitter and let me write these blogs, but that's what I get for using one that I found in a lost and found. I can't even use discord or messenger. 

Comments

Popular Posts