Tale #1: Jack Peppermint.

​This tale comes from a young person named Jack Peppermint. He was a very good person, yet he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This is what happened before and eventually led to his death. (This will be told through his perspective and how he told me it)


“It was a cold night in late December a few years ago when I met him. I entered my room after baking some bread when I spotted him, Oliver Mikan, laying on my floor. Shocked, I did what any normal person would’ve done and immediately walked back out. After counting to five, I walked back in and he was still there, laying on his side and giving me a sly look. I do admit I was blushing, but that doesn’t matter. I composed myself before asking him, “Whomst and why the fuck are you here?” He responded with the stupidest line ever, “To see you sweet cheeks~” He then laughed at his own line. 

After a while, we started to talk. We may have talked for hours, but he left when I went to get him some water. I can’t say I wasn’t a little heartbroken that he left. Yet, a month after that he visited me. I should’ve kicked him out but I couldn’t say no to those beautiful hazel eyes, that smug smile, and that gorgeous mahogany hair.

This happened once a month for a while, he would come by and vent his frustrations to me while I did the same to him. He was a genuinely sweet guy, it sucks what he had to go through. Anyway, a year or two after that we started to grow closer. Sometimes I found myself wondering what would happen if I went with him, to help him out a bit. I did on a few occasions, but he always said no. 

The day before I died, subsequently the last time he visited me, I asked if he could be my boyfriend. He said yes. We may have made out for quite a bit but after he left, the good feeling I had lasted all night! I felt like nothing could go wrong! But I was wrong, Dead (lol) Wrong.

I was making a pizza, rolling out the dough, grating the cheese, all the stuff to make one at home when there was a knock at my door. I shouldn’t have answered it. I opened the door and some person in a clown suit asked if I was Jack Peppermint, I hesitantly answered yes and immediately received a bullet to the side. I stumbled back, gasping and grabbing my side when the person throws this weird oval object in before closing the door. I heard a click before everything went black. 

I was going to graduate that month you know? I had plans, goals, a future! If I hadn’t encountered him, I would’ve probably been able to start that restaurant.”


It’s sad how meeting the wrong person can cause you to lose everything, especially if that person is someone you love with all your heart. Since this tale is over, what did you think? Did Jack deserve what he got? Did Oliver do this so he wouldn’t get get attached? Or was this all to get back at someone? Who knows? All I know is I feel bad for being the one who had to reap his poor soul. Anyway, Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts