Some thoughts I guess

 As I get closer I find myself thinking, would they want me there? I'm gone more than I'm there and I think that's hurting someone I care about. Honestly, I think it might be best to show up, say some goodbyes and farewells, before going my separate way. Does she even want to see me? Probably not. At this point I would not be surprised God decided that it's best to keep certain things apart and certain things together, that cheeky fuck. I wonder if Snowball is doing any better than I. He better be, I practically raised that little bastard. Maybe little Miss Labradoodle is doing well, if I got out maybe she did too. There are a good amount of settlements out here, I could probably help some of them along my way. Get some legends and tales out of it. God the sun is bright today.

Comments

Popular Posts